MPDK


Pages

Jan 11, 2011

The Book of Eli

  This is one of good stories that I have ever read, watched and heard. This story is to talk about a man, Eli, who brought the Book, Bible, and walked toward west. He believed that he had to protect the Book and brought it to a place which would be about to make it safe. God lad him to find this Book and gave him courage and faith for accomplishing his job. During this story, there was a guy, who I forget his name, wanted to have this book. He robed it as possible as he could. He believed that it was not only a book but also a weapon. Indeed, in the reality, sometime we seem our faith as the most powerful weapon which we have ever had. The guy wanted this Book for building his town, for recruiting more people and for controlling or conquering more towns. He used hard mind of humankind to have the power he should not have. This is as same as many somebodies do nowadays. We go back to Eli. I think he just do the thing he believe. He said he didn't know why he did since it is faith to tell him what he had to do. Not a true story, but it represents a man, God and this corrupt society.
  Let's talk about something I believe in and something about God. I always believe God since I studied Math. However, I have never gone church and read Bible(I have tried to read, but I don't really trust books). For me, God is in my heart, and he is as same as the one in your mind. There is only one thing different. I am not close to him. I know I should pry, but this is not one part of my life. I know I should thank, but I am too care about myself and forget to thank. There is only one thing I know and I did. I believe that God will give me faith and courage to overcome the challenge he give me. The challenge is that God give to all of us. We have to let our life meaningful no matter what means meaningful. I took over twenty years to find it, and I am keeping fighting to accomplish it.
  There is another thing I learned from this movie. Eli said, "I read the Book everyday, but I forget to use it in my daily life. It is to help people more than help myself." It reminds me that I should do it now. Thank people and help people.
  God give everyone one thing we have to do in our all life. No matter it is big or small, we always do it without questions. It is the mission cannot be questioned and forgotten; otherwise, you will be punished. Hope you and me having found and started the trip you have to go. Go, traveler! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment