MPDK


Pages

Feb 17, 2010

Happy new year everyone!

Happy new year everyone. At this moment, I wish you have a great dream and hope for this new year of tiger. And, I hope you have forgotten the thing horrible last year and reflect what you do badly last year.



Last year, I think it was a really quite and smooth year for me. In the other word, It was bored until the end of the year. The end of the last year, exactly the beginning of this winter vacation, I finished two tests, one is TOEIC test, and the other one is reserve officer test. I got 655 for TOEIC test. This is not a very good scores for me, but it's still not bad at all. But, I wish I could take over 850 scores for the next test before I enlist. And, the other hand, I think I did a good job in ROTC. But, before the scores release, I won't say anything about that. In addition, I though I proved the conjecture I did in Academia Sinica last summer vacation. Although, it was my claim which did not be checked by my advisor, but I'm pretty sure it is right.

Consequently, I think the last year is a great year. I set down some targets and finish it. Moreover, I set down the target for the next decade, and I hope I hope I would achieve it.

1 comment: