MPDK


Pages

May 21, 2010

Do you agree or disagree? "The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.

In this economical recession time, many people could not find jobs and some people though his salary was quite low. Moreover, From a survey that publish on CNN, it said there are 10 percent bosses in America thought his employee was not satisfied his require, 76 percent people in Japan though his job did not match his hobby and people in Europe all getting the jobs they liked. This survey showed that people wanted find the job they like, but how come they did not get one? Salary. So I agree that the most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in this job.
First of all, you need to find a job that can offer your daily need, especially when you need to offer your family. If you only earn twenty-two thousand one month in Taiwan for yourself, it is enough; but for a family, it is seriously low. Maintain your daily need, and then you can keep trying to find a job you like. Taking my father’s example, he had wanted to change his job before, but he didn’t. He said I needed to offer you and your brother’s tuitions and our family, I had a good salary; if I had found a much good one, I had changed.
Second, a good wage is your capital that can help you do what you like. Many people engineer changed their job whenever they earned enough money. Much money is the booster for you to arrive at the next stage. I am telling strategies. I do not mean finding a favorite job is not important but finding a high-income job. I mean if you cannot find a job with a good profit and what you loving, a good income job is the first step that leads you to find the job you like.
As a conclusion, finding a job depending on money is because of your needing. Your requirements are to maintain your life and to keep finding the job you like. The gold keeps in my mind, and money is the weapon to help me to elevate. Therefore, when you have to find a job, please consider your situation and make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment