MPDK


Pages

Dec 13, 2009

very easy english

It was a long time from the last post. I did a TOEIC test today, and suddenly I find that my vocabulary is too few to understand the content of essay or a speak. And, that was the biggest trouble I have now. Since even I can follow the speed of the speech, I can not know what he say exactly. Moreover, I could not remember what he said. Even if I could remember what he said, I needed  to spend some time thinking what he meant, and could be interrupted easily or not keep up the speak. In particular, when I did a reading test, I always needed to read and read and read again. That's west of time. Unfortunately, I did't have time to read those essay. That means I need to understand a word directly without guessing. So, to keep any kind of word in mind is is important. If I want to get a excel scores in TOEIC test, I need to remember vocabulary. Oh! Furthermore, grammar is an other key. So, going to study is the best policy for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment